Interviews are usually held two to three weeks after the position closes. If you are successful in gaining an interview, you will be contacted by telephone. If you are unable to be contacted by telephone, we may also email or send a letter. We will tell you details of the interview including:
- The venue, date and time (interviews usually take anywhere from 1-1½ hours)
- The names and titles of the selection panel members
- You will need produce original certificates (or certified copies) of licences, qualifications, Working with Children checks, Unique Student Identifier (USI) and any other documents you lay claim to in your resume
- You may be asked to show samples of your work - photographs, documents, mock-ups etc
- You will need proof of your eligibility to work in Australia
- You may also be advised that you will have a practical assessment after the interview such as keyboarding test, accounting principles or writing a letter
If you have been granted an interview and have special requirements such as requiring wheelchair access, a sign language interpreter, plus size furniture, or if you have an identified disability that requires additional support or advocacy to ensure equity; you should tell the person who contacts you, so that we can accommodate your needs.